A special note from Jim Cody, EHS Manager, SRC Heavy Duty for sending this gracious thank you to the entire SRC Team.
I would like to say “THANK YOU” to everyone that adopted the kids at OCACA this year. You all showed your kindness and generosity to brighten their Christmas. All the kids were very excited and glowing with cheer. They made us a Thank you banner (see attachment) along with a lot of thank you cards for everything they received but there are a few I would like to share with you…
· To SRC, A great big thanks and hugs to all that worked so very hard to give their hearts. It makes me appreciate you even more! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
· Thank you Guys so much for lighting up so many children’s eyes!! You made my sons night.
· Dear Friends, I just wanted to say thank you for all your kindness and generosity this Christmas, Thanks for blessing my child with the lovely Christmas presents and making this holiday so memorable for our family.
· Thank you so much for the Christmas gift. It was so thoughtful and we are so grateful that someone took the time to think of her.
· Thank you so much for all of the amazing gifts. They were perfect and she was so excited. Your generosity is amazing.
· SRC, I just want to say thank you so very much from the bottom of my heart. What a Blessing!
· SRC, Thank you so much for the gifts! My daughter loves them! Thank you for making her Christmas a little more special this year!
A special Thanks to Scott Hall and Leslie Tuter for planning and organizing without a hitch and a very special appreciation to Jim Deaver and Bruce Snavely who portrait Santa along with their elves Kim Deaver and Becky Snavely.
One thing about SRC, we as an organization is always willing to help the community and each other. We have always taken care of business mainly because we are all part of this business. It has taken all of us to be known as the company we are today. You all should be proud to be a part of this SRC family. Thank you all again for all your support and commitment. Merry Christmas, Happy Holiday’s and Happy New Year!!"
Together SRC adopted multiple children who would have otherwise not had a Christmas.