Join us for the 24th Annual
Gathering of Games
September 7-9, 2016
The Gathering of Games is the only conference where the open-book community comes together from around the world to learn, share, and celebrate the principles and practices of The Great Game of Business and open-book management. Hundreds of open-book practitioners attend this conference every year to help introduce new employees to OBM, re-energize current employees with new ideas, learn innovative best-practices & connect with other OBM practitioners.
- Dates: September 7-9, 2016
- Location: Dallas, Texas | Westin Galleria
- Get the discounted group rate ($159 single/double) by using this link or call 888-627-8536 and asking for the "Gathering of Games" room block
Cost: $1045 (1-3 attendees) | $995 (4+ attendees)
- Fees not included in above cost
- Pre-Conference Workshops | Held September 7th | $550 (Full-Day) | $225 (Half-Day)
- Networking Reception | Held September 7th | $150 (includes transportation, food and bar)
Who should I expect to meet at the conference?
- Business leaders from companies considering implementing open-book management and The Great Game of Business.
- Owners and managers of companies looking to increase accountability, transparency, and engagement within their organizations.
- Employees of businesses whose owners/managers want to drive open-book and The Great Game of Business further into their organizations.
- Practitioners at all levels looking to renew their Great Game efforts and energy.
- Long-time practitioners of The Great Game of Business ready to share best practices with the open-book community.
Can I earn continuing education credits for attending?
The Gathering of Games has been approved for CEU for accounting professionals:
CPE credits for Accounting Professionals
Accounting professionals can earn up to 19.5 CPE credits by attending the Annual Gathering of Games and a full-day pre-conference workshop (up to 10.0 credits for just the conference).
The Great Game of Business, Inc. is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have the final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.learningmarket.org.
We expect, as in the past, that the Annual Gathering of Games will qualify for HRCI credits as well. Watch this site for further information.
What type of companies attend the conference?
The conference brings together a wide array of businesses every year...
Small (< 25 Employees)
Medium (25-250 Employees)
Large (250-500 Employees)
Very Large (500+ Employees)
What kinds of industries are usually represented at the conference?
All kinds! Below are just a few examples.
• Banking• Home Goods• Printing
• Business Services• HVAC• Property Management
• Hospitality• Industrial Equipment• Publishing
• Construction• Information Technology• Remanufacturing
• County Government• Insurance• Repair
• Fitness• International Business• Restaurants
• Grocery Stores• Landscaping• Retail
• Hospitals• Logistics• Salon & Spa
• Home Care• Metal Fabrication• Universities