SRC Mid-Year Sales & Marketing Meeting
June 20-22, 2016
The SRC Sales & Marketing Meeting is held two times a year, in June and October, as a way for all SRC companies to communicate their individual company strategies with the Board of Directors and SRC peers. For many years, we have utilized the following presentation template to seek both a level of standardization and to ensure each organization is truly incorporating all critical factors in the creation of their business plan:
· Market Analysis (focus only on those factors that influence your business)
· Market Competitive Data
· Sales Performance: Forecast for FY + 5-year outlook
· Recovery Plan (contingencies)
· Customer Survey Results (NPS)
· Strategy for Growth
· Employee Buy-In (NPS)
For a detailed meeting agenda, see the last page of this packet; the below agenda includes required meeting times only, this does not account for meals and activities:
· Monday: 11:45 AM – 5:00 PM
· Tuesday: 7:45 AM – 12:00 PM
· Wednesday: 8:00 AM – 12:30 PM
White River Conference Center – on Bass Pro Campus | 600 W. Sunshine – Springfield, MO 65807
Attire is business casual. For Tuesday, come dressed to transition to afternoon team-building activities quickly. Dressing in layers is recommended as conference room temperature will fluctuate based on capacity and technology usage.
· Monday: Lunch & snacks will be provided.
· Tuesday: Breakfast, lunch, snacks and dinner will be provided.
· Wednesday: Breakfast, lunch and snacks will be provided.